Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree……
ok, maybe I don’t need a fur coat, but that won’t stop by from handing my Christmas Wish List over to my own Santa Baby this holiday season!
sooooo…… in lieu of yet another holiday gift guide, and because most of my audience are, in fact, women (we don’t need a gift giving guide for ourselves. We know what we want!!), I thought I’d just give you all a peek into my own personal Wish List for the season 🙂 and maybe you can add a thing or two to your own
- Jord Wood Watch 2. Coach Cross Body 3.Canon 85mm 1.8 4.Perfume 5.slippers 6.Bath Bomb 7.Stackable Name Rings
1. First, Santa came just a littttttle early this year and I got a new *gorgeous* wood watch from Jord! True story, my husband got a Jord watch for Father’s Day this year and I “borrow” it regularly. One day, I was out getting my nails done and I happened to be wearing my husband’s watch. 4 separate people commented on how beautiful my watch was and, in fact, one of the nail technicians whipped out his phone and bought one on the spot!!! It’s so lightweight for everyday wear, but is an absolute statement piece! So, guess who got her own watch this Christmas? That’s right, THIS GIRL!!! The emerald face is perfect for the holiday season, but I am already imagining pairing it with blush pinks for the spring and know it will be versatile and ease me right into the next season!!! >> GET 25% off here www.jordwatches.com/g/
2. I’m finally moving out of the “I have a tiny baby” phase where I have to bring the whole house with me when I leave with the kids, and so a new cross body bag is ideal for my new season of parenthood!
3. duh, I want a new lens for my camera. Is anyone surprise?
4. It’s been almost 2 full years since I have had more than just the perfume samplers you get when you buy something else from the beauty counter. I have worn Clinique Happy since I was in high school and I say, if it ain’t broke…. don’t fix it!
5. I bought a pair of Minnetonka slippers for my stay in the hospital when I had Caroline and they are my new faves! So, another pair is definitely on my Christmas list.
6. Bath Bombs…. because kids 🙂
7. I have been in love with the stackable name ring trend for ages and I would love to have my girl’s names displayed proudly alongside my wedding rings! These are definitely on my list!
So, you decide. Is my list reasonable? or am I high maintenance? haha. Happy Holidays to all my lovely friend with impeccable taste!!!